Sunday, November 25, 2012

Take a Make Break!

Take a Make Break is a great new idea from fabulous beady website Beads Direct.  Their clever designers have come up with a whole bunch of fabulous jewellery designs which can be made in fifteen to twenty minutes, ideal for gifts or to keep for yourself, and perfect for last minute gifts!  I had a go at not one but two of the fantastic designs on offer, trying out the super bling of the Crystal Skull and the sublime simplicity of Theia.  Each of the designs I tried were easy to make, fun to wear and took around ten minutes each to make and a little drying time for glue!


I love how the crystal colours work so well with the copper tones on Theia, so these babies stack together on my wrist and I love them!  Keep an eye on Beads Direct via their Facebook page or visit their website and sign up for a weekly newsletter to let you know when they release new designs for Take a Make Break...

I've been mad busy myself lately, beading away my free time (which is incredibly scarce) until the festive season hits properly!  I have made a few new things, including a bracelet which I hope will become my first self-published tutorial, and also my first bead embroidered pendant, with spiral rope and rivoli crystals...

By the Light of the Silvery Moon


Pecan Pie

Life continues to be ridiculously hectic in all other areas, I am hoping for some miraculous intervention which will allow me to catch up on both sleep and social life - wish me luck!  Will hopefully be back sooner than last time... :)
Dee




No comments:

Post a Comment