Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here's some reveals!

I have been a wee bit naughty regarding keeping the old blog up to date - but here I am for the second day running (which surely deserves a medal in it's own right!) to share photos as promised of the fabulous bead swap I participated in through The Bead Soup Cafe set up by Lori Anderson. Alicia Marinache was my swap partner - and the theme was Pantone 2012 summer colours.  Suited me down to the ground, as I love bright happy colours - and they couldn't have come brighter or happier than the amazing Tangerine package I received!  You can check out what Alicia does on her facebook page, and the link above will take you to her blog - check out the awesome swaps she has been involved in, and check out the archives to see what I sent her!








Moving on, yet another wonderful serving of bead soup landed with me this week - I am participating in the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party™, organised with superb skill by Lori Anderson,upon whose blog you will find a full list of participants - around 400 people are sending beads all around the world this time round.  I was lucky enough to be partnered with Gail Vanderster-Zwang - check out her facebook to see the fabulous creativity at work!  I was so excited that my soup arrived on the last day of term, and wasted no time in opening it - I even took photos of opening this time round!
Imagine the squeal of delight at the Hello Kitty cotton bag and packaging!!!

I also took some slightly better photo's of the contents, check out what amazing goodies were hidden inside!

I plan to use both lots of soup over the summer, but you'll have to wait for the Bead Soup Blog Party reveal on 25th August to see what I made with Gail's soup...  I will share Alicia's soup as soon as I make things with it - and meanwhile, here's a better photo of the bracelet I shared yesterday...Perla Rosa, designed by Tracey Gwilliams


See you again soon, I hope!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of ingredients to play with. Enjoy! Can't wait to see what u will create with the lovely beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maybeline, hope you're well! :)

      Delete