Saturday, May 5, 2012

Swap Participation

Art Bead Earring Swap coming up! I am excited to be creating earrings for two fellow jewellery designers, check out the fabulous hop hosted by Suburban Girl Studio!  


Not much else to report, feeling ill today, caught myself a horrible cold just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend and the UK weather is still grey, chilly and soggy despite the fact that summer is just a few short weeks away! Huh!


Hope to have something pretty to share by the end of the weekend, but for now, here's one I made earlier! :)


Dee

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't well. Your vocal focal partner sends you well wishes in her post and I thought I'd stop by and do the same. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also sorry you were unable to participate. Looking forward to seeing your goodies when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those chain-maille type links and the lovely colours in the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better soon - colds are no fun. :-( The necklace you shared today is really beautiful - those links are amazing!

    ReplyDelete