Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life has been kinda busy in the Cherry Obsidia camp of late!  Work (the real job that takes away my beading/creative time) has been kinda manic and I've been working on a commission for Making Jewellery magazine - and got an emergency fill in one with a one week deadline as well - so chasing my tail as it were.  Over the past couple of weeks I have also received two things, one fabulous, one not so!  My finger got broken (middle finger, left hand) last week, which is the not so nice.  On a much MUCH happier note, I am now the super proud owner of a two seater sporty little Mazda Eunos cabriolet!  I have been driving for five years, and although I liked the freedom, I have always found the drive kind of scary.  The new (although 22 years old) car has given me a new appreciation of the whole driving business!  I love it especially with the top down and the wind blowing the cobwebs out of my head as I groove along to a little Metallica! Hope to have some pictures of actual creations to share soon, but for now, I shall introduce you to my newest friend, 'Pegasus'.  He needs a little TLC, but he is a handsome chap! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment