Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How Exciting!

Hey everyone!


I am one of the lucky few chosen to take part in the Bead Soup Blog Party, you can see all the details if you click the button over there >!


This morning I received my bead soup pack from my talented partner Jo Lockwood, and am still gazing lovingly at the lusciousness therein!  I only hope I can do the sparklies the justice they deserve...  Have pinched a photo of Jo's work for your approval (which it surely deserves) and there is a link to her blog below...


See Jo's blog here!


In 'Other News' I am planning a 'Spring into Summer' lampwork bead set for an article in Making Jewellery magazine (issue 40 for those who care) and am currently in the process of building a new website, available for viewing at www.cherryobsidia.com  I hope to be offering some tutorials for sale in the not too distant future, in addition to my handmade glass beads and jewellery...


I have a few funky project ideas in the pipeline, but all very hush, hush, secret squirrel at the moment - I shall of course share as soon as I am able.


Dee
x

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like your 'Bead Soup' Dee. I can't wait to see what you create. Have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you got a great pot of awesomeness. Love your blog greeting!

    ReplyDelete